Welcome to Hotel Villa Van Gogh in Paris
Ideally situated just a few minutes from Montmartre and the world famous Moulin Rouge, not far from the Trinité Church, the Garnier Opera House and the bustling elegant department stores of Printemps and Galeries Lafayette, the hotel Villa Van Gogh Paris is housed in a former mansion house which is reached by a charming private footpath.
Did you know that it is right here, scarcely a century ago, that Vincent Van Gogh came to find his brother Theo. The peaceful atmosphere of this private cobble stoned pathway has retained all the charm and emotion that was here long ago.
La Villa Van Gogh invites you to share some unforgettable moments whether you love the romance that is so typically Parisian, or prefer the more cosmopolitan and modern style Paris. You are all our privileged guests and we will ensure, wherever possible, that your stay is most enjoyable and your every wish is satisfied.
Hotel Villa Van Gogh Paris amenities
- Trilingual reception staff 24h/24h
- Hotel security with a receptionist 24h/24h
- Room service 24h/24h
- Hall porter service & organisation of your excursions and transfers
- Transfers to rail stations and airports by bus or limousine
- Private road for parking in front of the hotel upon arrival and departure
- Covered guarded car park at 50 metres
« Villa Van Gogh Paris », a charming 3 star hotel in the heart of Paris.